The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare Salted Caramel Peach Crumble Pie.
What pie cookbook giveaway would be complete without a pie recipe? This recipe is not in my latest book, this is an all new creation! Summer is here and that means the peaches are back at the market. If you have been reading for a while you know that I love peaches, so when they are in season I buy up as many as I can. For this pie I combined a little salted caramel sauce into the filling to add buttery richness. Caramel and peaches are beaches and margaritas, they are made for each other, so the addition was a no-brainer. Rather than a typical pastry crust for the topping I decided on a buttery crumble. It adds a touch of rustic charm to this somewhat sophisticated pie. I like this pie best with no adornment, but you could serve it with ice cream, or whipped cream if you wanted to doll it up. Personally, I don’t need the frills. It is just fine the way it is!
Salted Caramel Peach Crumble Pie Yield 1 9-inch pie
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed and chilled
- 3-5 tablespoons ice cold water
For the crumble:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed and chilled
For the filling:
- 5 medium peaches, peeled, stone removed, and sliced
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup salted caramel (I used this recipe)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
Salted caramel sauce, for garnish.
Begin by preparing the crust.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, and salt. Whisk to combine then add the vegetable shortening and rub it in with your fingers until it completely coats the flour.
- Add the cubed butter and, still using your fingers, rub it in until the mixture looks like coarse sand and no large pieces of butter remain.
- Add the water, a tablespoons at a time, until the mixture forms a shaggy ball. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured works surface and press the dough into a disk. Flatten the dough, fold it in half, and flatten it again. Repeat this process 4 times, then wrap the dough in plastic and chill for 1 hour.
- Once chilled pull the dough out of the refrigerator and let stand for 5 minutes to warm up. Roll out on a lightly floured surface to 1/8-inch thick, about a 12-inch circle, turning the dough often to make sure it does not stick. Dust the surface with additional flour if needed.
- Read more please visit : evilshenanigans.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Salted Caramel Peach Crumble Pie recipes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.