The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to prepare Salted Caramel Brownies.
These are every bit as rich, decadent, and indulgent as they look. A super thick and fudgy brownie filled with chocolate chips topped which a sticky layer of salted caramel. If you’re into ooey, gooey, and fudgy– you do not want to miss out on this recipe.
I mean, really. Stop what you are doing and make these brownies.
- 1 cup butter
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- approximately 10 ounces caramel sauce
- coarse sea salt
- Preheat to 350ºF. Lightly grease a 9×9 baking dish.
- Melt together the butter and the semi sweet chocolate. Let cool slightly.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Salted Caramel Brownies dishes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.