The production process is really simple, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Salmon Quinoa Cakes.
1 lb. fresh salmon, skin removed or cooked leftover salmon*
1½ cups cooked quinoa, completely cooled
1 green onion, sliced
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
⅓ cup mayonnaise
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
½ tsp. paprika
salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Rub salmon with olive oil and lightly season with salt and pepper. Place on a foil lined baking sheet and roast in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. You want the salmon just slightly undercooked. Flake with a fork and cool enough to handle.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flaked salmon, quinoa, green onion, parsley, mayonnaise, Dijon, egg, lemon juice, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Using your hands or an ice cream scoop, shape salmon mixture into 2-inch wide patties. I found that they stick better together when shaping them by hand.
- Pour just enough olive oil into a medium non-stick skillet to cover the bottom. Preheat on medium heat. Fry the cakes for 4-5 minutes per side or just until golden brown. If they seem to be frying too quickly or slowly, adjust the heat.
- Transfer to a serving platter and repeat with the rest of the cakes. Serves 8 (2 cakes per person)
*for moist salmon cakes, do not overcook the salmon and skimp out on the mayo
*if using leftover salmon, you may have to adjust your cooking time slightly
Original Recipes visit: Salmon Quinoa Cakes @ littlebroken.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Salmon Quinoa Cakes dishes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2018-03-08 20:01:07.