The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare Salisbury Steak Casserole.
There is something comforting about the phrase Salisbury Steak. I have always related this term to comfort food.Salisbury Steak Casserole is an easy to make, down to earth, good home cooking meal that so far just about everyone I’ve met likes.
This Salisbury Steak Casserole recipe is a bit unique in the sense that it’s not a true Salisbury Steak and it’s entire creation was an accident. I was originally trying to make real from scratch Salisbury Steaks.
However I got distracted and added my ingredients in the wrong order and then said…what the heck, let’s see where this creation goes.
- 2 – 3 cups pre-made mashed potatoes – leftovers work great!
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can of french onion soup
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/8 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken if you don’t like mushrooms)
- 1 packet of dry onion soup mix
- 2 Tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can of french cut green beans, drained
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- If mashed potatoes are not already prepared, prepare now.
- In a deep skillet, combine 1/3 can of french onion soup, ground beef & pepper. Cook until meat is cooked through.
- Visit Salisbury Steak Casserole by https://numstheword.com/ For Full Instructions
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Salisbury Steak Casserole dishes over can be valuable for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn