The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook Rocky Road Peanut Clusters.
- Line a large baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Melt chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and vegetable oil together in a large microwave-safe container. I used a Pyrex glass measuring cup.
- Heat on high for 30 seconds, stir, repeat, until chips are melted and smooth.
- Quickly stir in the peanuts and marshmallows.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the waxed paper. You can make them as large or as small as you like.
- Let set up in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before packing. Store leftovers (ha!) in an airtight container.
Original Recipes visit: Rocky Road Peanut Clusters @ momontimeout.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Rocky Road Peanut Clusters recipes above can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your friends.