The production procedure is extremely simple, you just require to follow the methods that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook ROCKY ROAD COOKIES.
Hey ya’ll, Molly and Chelsea here! We’re the besties and food bloggers from Bests and Bites. We’ve been best friends for over 20 years (so like, 90% of our lives) and we love nothing more than food, health/fitness and pool days! We’re so glad we could share this recipe with you and hope you love making it this summer!
- 2¼ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped almonds, plus extra for topping
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, plus extra for topping
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Using a stand or electric mixer, combine the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the pudding mix, vanilla and eggs until well combined.
for full recipes please see : www.thisgrandmaisfun.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making ROCKY ROAD COOKIES dishes over can be beneficial for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your pals.