Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on how to make extremely tasty Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts dishes. The production process is really easy, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts. Please follow the directions well.
Roasted vegetables (like these Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes) are superior in almost every way; it’s a fact. But they take up valuable oven space on holidays. Make them ahead of time and reheat! Save on time and stress.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1 large sweet potato (1 pound)
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 or 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- fresh thyme, to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim your Brussels by cutting off the little brown end. If there are any yellow leaves, pull them off. Cut any large ones in half. Add to a large bowl.
- Peel your sweet potato and chop into 1-2 inch pieces. Add to the large bowl.
- Get Full Recipe => thefoodcharlatan.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.tn