Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain an overview on how to make extremely tasty Roasted Heart Potatoes dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Roasted Heart Potatoes. Please comply with the directions well.
- 6 large potatoes(about 2 pounds for 4 servings)
- 1/4cup olive oil1 to 2tsp kosher saltfreshly ground pepper
- 2tsp caraway seeds
- 1/2tsp paprika(optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, spray with non-stick spray or brush with oil.
- Fill a pot with about 1quart -2quarts of water, add 1tbl salt, bring to boil, then reduce heat to gentle simmer.
- In the meantime peel potatoes, slice them, using a small metal cookie cutter cut out as many hearts as you can. Reserve scraps in water, you can also par-cook scraps or make mashed potatoes
- Cook potatoes in simmering water for 3 minutes, drain potatoes and let cool slightly.
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade : olive oil, salt, caraway seed, pepper, paprika.
- Pour marinade over potatoes, stir and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Spread marinaded potatoes evenly onto the baking sheet.
- Roast them for 20-25 minutes, in halftime using an off set silicone spatula carefully turn the potatoes (don’t forget to use oven mittens when handling hot baking sheet!).
- If your oven has a broiler, broil potatoes for additional 5 minutes or until they are golden on brown.
for full recipes please see : completerecipes.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Roasted Heart Potatoes recipes above can be useful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-02-21 04:04:01.