The manufacturing process is very simple, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook ROAST BEEF ROLL UPS WITH HERB AND GARLIC CREAM CHEESE.
I use to work at a bakery and cafe and we always served the roast beef sandwiches with an herbed cream cheese spread, they pair so well together. So, I decided to make it in a roll up and the results are fantastic! Roll ups are great for on the go and make the best appetizers.
- 12 ounces sliced roast beef lunch meat
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 burrito size flour tortillas
- Mix the cream cheese with the Italian seasoning and garlic powder until blended.
- Spread about 1 heaping Tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture over 1 tortilla.
- Place 2 slices of roast beef on the tortilla.
for full recipes please see : www.farmwifecooks.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making ROAST BEEF ROLL UPS WITH HERB AND GARLIC CREAM CHEESE dishes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.