Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on just how to make really delicious Reuben Bake recipes. The production procedure is very simple, you just require to follow the approaches that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare Reuben Bake. Please follow the directions well.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- 1 pound of sliced swiss cheese.
- 1-¼ pounds of sliced deli corned beef.
- 1 can (14 ounces) rinsed and drained sauerkraut.
- 2/4 cup of Thousand Island salad dressing.
- 1 lightly beaten egg white.
- 3 tsps of caraway seeds.
- Preheat the oven to 375° and grease a 13×9 baking dish.
- First, unroll one tube of crescent dough into 1 rectangle, seal seams and perforations.
- Place in the baking dish and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the sauerkraut and salad dressing.
- Spread half of the cheese over the crust, and add a layer of the corned beef. Add a layer of the sauerkraut mixture and top with the other half of cheese.
- Unroll the second tube of crescent dough on a floured surface and roll it into a 13×9 inch rectangle.
- Place over the cheese, brush with the beaten egg white, drizzle some caraway seeds and bake for 12 to 16 minutes.
- Read more please visit : 55recipes.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Reuben Bake recipes above can be valuable for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-10-17 19:45:42.