The production process is extremely simple, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Refreshing Non-Alcoholic Drinks: Rock the Layered Look.
- Step 1
- Fill your glass with ice cubes.
- Step 2
- Pour the bottom layer about 1/3 of the way full.
- Step 3
- Pour the second layer very slowly over the back of a spoon in the glass another 1/3 of the way up.
- Step 4
- Finally pour the top layer in the last third of the glass.
- Step 5
- Here are some great layering combos:
- – Cranberry juice, lemon-lime soda and blue sports drink
- – Berry-blend juice, lemonade and berry-flavored iced tea
- – Cherry juice, pineapple juice and orange juice
- – Kiwi syrup, lemonade and watermelon juice
- – Grenadine, passion fruit and club soda
- step 6
For full instructions please see : www.craftfoxes.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Refreshing Non-Alcoholic Drinks: Rock the Layered Look dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-10-02 02:19:58.