Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on exactly how to make very yummy Reese’s Stuffed Brownies Recipe recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just require to follow the methods that we have created on this page. The following are the stages of how to cook Reese’s Stuffed Brownies Recipe. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
1/3 cup butter
1/3 cup peanut butter
5 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate, cut into chunks
1 3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup flour
12 Giant Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, heat the chocolate, peanut butter and butter over low heat, stirring constantly. Once melted, remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Beat on high speed for 5 minutes. Pour in chocolate and beat on low speed until combined. Beat in flour on low speed until combined.
- Add a tablespoon of brownie batter to each muffin tin. Place a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup on top of each. Slightly press down to embed the peanut butter cup in the batter. Add about a teaspoon of brownie batter on top of each and spread to cover. Your peanut butter cup will now be fully encased inside the brownie.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let cool in the pan before removing onto a cooling rack.
Original recipe visit: Reese’s Stuffed Brownies @ simplystacie.net
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Reese’s Stuffed Brownies Recipe recipes over can be useful for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-11-11 21:45:34.