Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on how to make extremely yummy Reese’s Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies recipes. The production procedure is really easy, you just need to comply with the methods that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare Reese’s Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies. Please adhere to the directions well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and peanut butter together until light and fluffy. Add sugar and brown sugar and cream with butter/peanut butter.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Add in flour, baking soda and salt and mix until well incorporated.
- Place dough on a clean floured surface to a ¼ inch thickness. Use a cookie cutter, I used a heart shape for Valentine’s Day, and cut out cookies and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 8 minutes.
- Repeat and continue to roll and cut out cookies until all dough has been used.
- Remove baked cookies from cookie sheet and place on cooling rack until completely cool
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar, milk and vanilla and beat until well mixed.
- Frost cooled sugar cookies.
- Sprinkle chopped REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures over the tops of the frosted sugar cookies.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and shortening and heat in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each increment until smooth and melted.
- Drizzle over the tops of sugar cookies.
Original Recipes visit: Reese’s Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies @ chef-in-training.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Reese’s Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies recipes over can be beneficial for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.