Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on how to make really delicious Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup No Bake Cheesecake Bites recipes. The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup No Bake Cheesecake Bites. Please follow the guidelines well.
Yes, we still have different flavored Oreos left over from when my daughter and I did our Oreo taste testing last week. It all started when my daughter, Emma who lives on the east coast posted on my wall that Oreo now had a Swedish Fish Oreo.
I wanted to believe it, but at the same time, really didn’t because I just couldn’t imagine the two being combined. To be honest, I’m actually starting to pucker and salivate just thinking about them again now.
All together, we taste tested about 15 different Oreo flavors. It was sugar overload and we only took a bite or more of each cookie, some two or more, but I don’t think we ever ate a whole one.
Here’s the video we did.
- 1 ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 5 tbsp butter melted
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups app. 10 cups
- Prepare the crust by combining the graham crackers and sugar in a large bowl, add the melted butter and mix into a coarse crumble.
- Press the crust into the bottom of an 8 x 8 baking dish, lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the cheesecake filling by using an electric hand mixer to combine the peanut butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Blend until creamy, then use a large spoon or spatula to hand mix in the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup pieces.
- Remove the crust from the freezer, spread the cheesecake on top.
- Place back into the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Remove 15-20 minutes before serving to thaw enough to slice through.
- Cut into bars and serve.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup No Bake Cheesecake Bites dishes over can be valuable for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your good friends.