Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain an overview on just how to make very tasty Reese’s Marshmallow Brownie Bars recipes. The manufacturing process is very simple, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Reese’s Marshmallow Brownie Bars. Please comply with the guidelines well.
1 18 oz box brownie mix (plus ingredients needed to make brownies)
1 7 oz tub marshmallow creme
25 Reese’s miniatures, halved
1 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup creamy peanut butter
3 cups crispy rice cereal
- Prepare brownies according to package directions for 9×13 baking dish. Cool completely and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Spread marshmallow cream on top of chilled brownies and return to the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with halved Reese’s miniatures.
- Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips together in a microwave safe-container. Heat on high heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between.
- Stir in crispy rice cereal until completely coated. Spread mixture carefully over the top of the Reese’s.
- Return to refrigerator for another hour before cutting into bars.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Original Recipes visit: Reese’s Marshmallow Brownie Bars @ momontimeout.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Reese’s Marshmallow Brownie Bars dishes above can be beneficial for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.