The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Salad.
Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Salad comes together so easy with fresh fruit and a rich and creamy cheesecake filling to create the most glorious fruit salad ever! Every bite is absolutely bursting with summer flavor and you are going to go nuts over this recipe!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant cheesecake pudding, unprepared
- 1 cup International Delight French Vanilla Creamer
- 1 pound strawberries, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 (6-ounce) containers blueberries
- 4 large bananas, sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- In a medium tall bowl (I use my 8 cup measuring cup), using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until it becomes smooth. It may bind up in the beaters, but continue as is and it will loosen up. Add the dry pudding mix. Beat until well combined.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add the creamer to the cream cheese mix. Add it about a tablespoon at a time and then mix until it becomes a smooth mixture and all of the creamer has combined into the cream cheese, repeat until all of the creamer has been added to the mixture. Whip until smooth. Refrigerate while you prepare the fruit.
- In a large bowl, combine lemon juice and bananas. Stir to coat bananas completely and pour off any excess lemon juice. Add strawberries and blueberries. Gently stir to combine. Fold the cheesecake mixture into the fruit.
- Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Salad dishes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn