Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on just how to make very delicious RED VELVET WEEK – RED VELVET AND STRAWBERRY TRIFLE dishes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to cook RED VELVET WEEK – RED VELVET AND STRAWBERRY TRIFLE. Please follow the directions well.
So, this week I will have all sorts of red velvet goodness. 5 recipes, to be exact. I’ll be taking a break from the red velvet on Friday, since February’s Cookbook of the Month didn’t have a red velvet recipe in it, but I’ll finish off the week on Saturday with my last red velvet recipe. (And I’ll also be bringing you this month’s Cookbook of the Month review later today!) What better way to prepare for Valentine’s Day than with lots of red?
- 1 box Red Velvet cake mix, plus ingredients to make cake
- 2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare cake batter as directed. Pour batter into a greased 13×9-inch pan.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer 1 minute or until creamy. Add yogurt, powdered sugar, and lemon zest. Beat 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as needed. Cover and chill.
for full recipes please see : www.tasteandtellblog.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making RED VELVET WEEK – RED VELVET AND STRAWBERRY TRIFLE dishes above can be valuable for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your close friends.