The manufacturing process is really simple, you just require to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Red Velvet Sugar Cookies.
If you remember (and laughed at) my Valentine’s Day candy review, you’ll recognize these Reese’s white chocolate peanut butter hearts. It was hard to save 6 for this red velvet sugar cookies recipe, but I did it. If I can do it, you can do it! This small-batch sugar cookie recipe just makes 6 cookies, so all you have to save is 6 hearts. That’s reasonable, right?
To be honest, though, any heart-shaped chocolate is welcome here. The caramel hearts from my small-batch brownies would be great, and even the Dove dark chocolate hearts, though they are a bit smaller.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar, plus extra for rolling
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon red gel food coloring
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 6 white chocolate peanut butter hearts (like Reese’s)
- Preheat the oven to 350, and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper (or use a silicone mat).
- Stir together the melted butter, sugar, egg yolk, vanilla extract and red food coloring. Stir very well to combine.
- Next, sprinkle the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt evenly over the dough, and stir just to combine.
for full recipes please see : www.dessertfortwo.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Red Velvet Sugar Cookies dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2017-11-02 19:20:00.