The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook Red Velvet Nutella Stuffed Cookies Recipe.
- Mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy. Mix in the egg and beat well. Beat in the milk, vanilla, and red velvet emulsion (or red food coloring). Add in the flour mixture and mix until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for an hour. At the same time, drop teaspoon dollops of Nutella onto parchment paper and freeze. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Take out 1 tablespoon of dough and place a frozen teaspoon of Nutella onto the dough. Add another half tablespoon of dough over the Nutella and cover the dollop. Roll the dough between your hands to form a ball. Repeat the the remaining dough and Nutella. You may need to chill the dough again halfway through. I found the dough to be a bit sticky. I also kept my Nutella in the freezer and took out a teaspoon as I needed it because it thaws out fairly quickly.
- Bake the cookies for 9 – 10 minutes. The cookies will still be puffy. Gently press down with a spatula and top with mire chocolate chips if desired.
Original Recipe and Notes of recipe visit: Red Velvet Nutella Stuffed Cookies @ cookienameddesire.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Red Velvet Nutella Stuffed Cookies Recipe dishes over can be helpful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-12-20 20:11:35.