The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare Red Velvet Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt Recipe.
Red Velvet Cookie Dough
¼ cup butter, melted
½ cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
½ cup flour
¼ cup cocoa powder
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese, softened
2 cups non-fat Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons red food colouring (or beetroot juice from canned beetroot slices)
⅓ cup chocolate chips
Cream Cheese Swirl:
250g | 8oz reduced fat cream cheese
1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
¼ cup sugar
½ teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- Whisk together the melted butter and sugars in a medium-sized bowl until creamy and well blended. Mix in the flour, cocoa powder and salt, beating to combine. Add in the cream cheese and mix until well blended; pour in the yogurt and red colouring. Mix until well blended. Fold the chocolate chips through and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a lined loaf tin and prepare cream cheese swirl:
- Combine the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and vanilla paste, mixing well until smooth and creamy. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the red velvet mixture and swirl through the red velvet.
- Freeze for over 4 hours or until set.
- Remove from freezer for about 10 minutes before serving!
Original Recipe and Notes of recipe visit: Red Velvet Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt @ cafedelites.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Red Velvet Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt Recipe recipes above can be helpful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-12-28 08:07:16.