The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have created on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare RED VELVET COOKIE CAKE.
So it’s January 16. Two weeks into the New Year. And I’ve been chomping at the bit to get started with Valentine’s Day!
Are you ready?
It’s all things pink and red and cute and red velvet time!
As much as I’ve been dying to break out the pink sprinkles, I’ve hit a total “cute” Valentine roadblock. Last year I made some candy buttons all prettied up for the big day. But I cannot think of anything cute to make this year!
So, I’m falling back on my default for Valentine’s Day: Red Velvet. It’s just so pretty, especially with pink and red sprinkles. It just makes me want to go hug someone.
FOR THE COOKIE:
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 1 stick — 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
FOR THE FROSTING:
- 4 ounces cream cheese — softened
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter — softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon heavy whipping cream — optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9” cake pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Using a stand or a hand mixer, beat butter until smooth. Add cake mix, eggs, and vanilla extract and beat until dough forms and no lumps remain. Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Press cookie dough into prepared pan. Bake for 23-25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out with just a hint of red.
for full recipes please see : www.crazyforcrust.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making RED VELVET COOKIE CAKE recipes over can be useful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.