The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies.
I’m a totally sucker for red velvet. And these red velvet chocolate chip cookies just might be my new favorite red velvet creation. These cookies have the perfect hint of chocolate, are ridiculously soft, filled with white chocolate chips, and perfect for Valentine’s Day. So festive & so delicious.
Speaking of Valentine’s day – here’s my disclaimer. I LOVE Valentine’s Day. Yes, I realize 100% that a lot of people see it as just an excuse for jewellers to sell more diamonds. And I 100% understand this opinion.
But I like the idea of taking a day to appreciate the people we love – friends, spouses, children, puppies… And my favorite way to say I Love You is with home made treats. From my heart to your stomach – I think you’re pretty fantastic 😉 (Or belly rubs & scratches if you’re a puppy.)
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour , spooned and leveled (careful not to over measure)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , softened to room temperature
- 1/3 cup brown sugar , lightly packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg , room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 teaspoons red food coloring , liquid or gel
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chip cookies
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa, cornstarch, baking soda & salt.
- In a separate large bowl beat the butter and sugars together on medium speed until light & fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla extract and food coloring.
- With the mixer on low, beat in the flour mixture about 1/2 at a time.
- Turn off the mixer and stir in the chocolate chips.
For full instruction please see: www.justsotasty.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies recipes over can be useful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your pals.