The manufacturing process is really easy, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually written on this page. The following are the stages of just how to cook RED VELVET CAKE BITES.
Cake bites are basically the cake and frosting mixed together, then dipped in chocolate. Pure heaven, right?
When our sister Stephanie moved to Los Angeles, she had some cake bites shipped out to her because they are just so amazing.
It got me thinking that these wouldn’t be that hard to make at home.
One batch makes a ton, so they would be perfect to give out as gifts or treats for neighbors. Or, to enjoy for yourself. I won’t judge. I don’t want to tell you how many I ate, and had for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box red velvet cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water (listed on cake box)
- 3 eggs (listed on cake box)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (listed on cake box)
- 1 (16 ounce) package cream cheese frosting (or homemade frosting)
- 1 pound almond bark
- 15 Red candy melts (optional for red stripes on top)
- Bake the cake according to directions on the package.
- Let it cool completely (I put mine in the freezer for about 45 minutes to cool it down really fast . . . but you could also let it cool overnight)
- Put the entire cake in a bowl and crumble it up. I found that it was easiest to just use my hands to completely crumble the cake.
- Stir in your container of frosting into the crumbled cake (or homemade, if you choose to use that), about 1/2 a cup at a time. Once it reaches a nice consistency that will hold together when you roll it in a ball, it’s perfect.
for full recipes please see : www.sixsistersstuff.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making RED VELVET CAKE BITES recipes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.