The production process is extremely simple, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook RED VELVET BROWNIES WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM.
These red velvet brownies are one of my favorite red velvet creations and I must admit, they’re a lot easier to bake than a cake! Plus the white chocolate buttercream frosting is unbelievably delicious (just try not to lick the whole bowl!)
- 1 15.25-oz red velvet cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
White Chocolate Buttercream:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 oz white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine egg, butter, water in a bowl. Add box mix, stir until the ingredients are combined, and lumps are gone.
- Add chips and nuts, and pour mixture into the greased 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and place the brownies on wire cooling rack.
- Cream butter until soft and fluffy (about 3-5 minutes), then beat in the vanilla.
- With the mixer on low speed, slowly add in powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time; allow the sugar to mix in before adding the next 1/2 cup.
- Once all of the sugar has been added, beat on medium speed for 30 seconds and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Read more please visit : www.sixsistersstuff.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making RED VELVET BROWNIES WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM recipes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-06-22 09:44:18.