Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on how to make really yummy RED VELVET BROWNIES WITH MARSHMALLOW CREAM CHEESE FROSTING recipes. The production procedure is really easy, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare RED VELVET BROWNIES WITH MARSHMALLOW CREAM CHEESE FROSTING. Please comply with the directions well.
As a foodie, I subscribe to quite a few food magazines, yet I still find myself drawn to the magazine rack at the grocery store. One magazine I LOVE to pick up, is Better Homes and Gardens special interest publications. They have all the great Better Homes and Gardens quality, but with a seasonal focus. This issue is all about Christmas Cookies/Baking. Let me tell you, there are some amazing recipes in there!
The one that jumped out at me the most, was these red velvet brownies. They’re not fudgy like some brownies can be… they’re a bit more cake-like, yet still dense, like a brownie should be. I was nervous about how they would turn out, as the original recipe called for the batter to be baked in an 15×10″ pan, which I know most people probably don’t have. So I did some testing to see how it would work in a standard 13×9″ pan, and it worked just fine!
One of my favorite things about these red velvet brownies is the frosting! Oh yes, the glorious marshmallow cream cheese frosting. Usually, I’m not a frosting fan. I’m that crazy person at birthday parties that takes the back of their fork and slides most of the frosting off of their piece of cake and onto the plate. I can’t tell you how many side-eyed glances I’ve gotten from people when they see my practically naked piece of cake.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp red food coloring (I used 2 – 0.5oz bottles)
- 1/2 cup softened unsalted butter
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 13 oz jar of marshmallow creme sometimes called marshmallow fluff
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups powdered sugar sifted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- assorted holiday sprinkles/decorations
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 13×9″ baking pan with non-stick baking spray. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Whisk to combine.
- To a medium sized saucepan, add butter and water. Heat over MED heat until butter is melted into the water. Add cocoa powder and whisk to combine. Bring to a boil while stirring very often, then remove from heat and let cool slightly.
for full instruction please see : www.thechunkychef.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making RED VELVET BROWNIES WITH MARSHMALLOW CREAM CHEESE FROSTING dishes over can be valuable for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.