The production process is very easy, you just require to follow the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Ready in 15 Minutes! Best Meal Spicy Kimchi Quinoa Bowls.
This recipe makes a great lunch or an easy dinner. You can whip it up in less than 15 minutes or reheat when you get to the office.
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups cooked quinoa cooled
- 1 cup kimchi chopped
- 2 teaspoons kimchi “juice” the liquid from the jar
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free tamari
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce optional
- 2 cups kale finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions for garnish optional
- Fresh ground pepper for garnish optional
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic and saute for 30 – 60 seconds until fragrant. Add the quinoa and kimchi and cook until hot, about 2 – 3 minutes. Stir in kimchi juice, tamari and hot sauce if using. Turn to low and stir occasionally while you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a separate skillet, cook the eggs on low until the whites have cooked through but the yolks are still runny, about 3 – 5 minutes.
- Steam the kale in a separate pot for 30 – 60 seconds until soft.
- Assemble the bowls, dividing the kimchi-quinoa mixture and kale evenly between two dishes. Top with green onions and fresh pepper if using.
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Ready in 15 Minutes! Best Meal Spicy Kimchi Quinoa Bowls recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn