Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on exactly how to make really tasty Ratatouille Spaghetti (Vegan + Gluten Free) dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Ratatouille Spaghetti (Vegan + Gluten Free). Please follow the guidelines well.
This dinner takes under 30 minutes to make and tastes wonderful! Plus it’s healthy, vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 medium courgette zuchinni, diced
- 1/2 aubergine eggplant, diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 400 g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 480 ml boiled water
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 150 g dried gluten-free spaghetti (I used Explore Cuisine Chickpea Spaghetti)
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the onions, garlic, courgette, aubergine and peppers. Cook for a few minutes on a high heat until lightly browned.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, water, vinegar and spaghetti. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- Stir in the chopped basil and add salt and pepper, to taste. Add the nutritional yeast, if using.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Ratatouille Spaghetti (Vegan + Gluten Free) dishes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn