The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook RASPBERRY VANILLA CREAM CHEESE CUPCAKES.
With some leftover raspberry compote and a little leftover cream cheese frosting in the fridge too, I decided to combine two of my favourite dessert components into these sinfully delicious little treats
For the Cupcake Batter
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup undiluted evaporated milk
For the Raspberry Compote
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 1 ounce water
For the Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 3 1/2 cups icing sugar powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- a little milk
- To prepare the cupcake batter
- Sift together the flours, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Gently fold in the dry ingredients in three equal portions, alternately with the milk.
- When adding dry and wet ingredients alternately in any baking recipe, always begin and end with the dry ingredients.
For full instructions please see : www.rockrecipes.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making RASPBERRY VANILLA CREAM CHEESE CUPCAKES dishes above can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.