The production procedure is extremely simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook RASPBERRY VANILLA CREAM CHEESE CUPCAKES.
With some leftover raspberry compote and a little leftover cream cheese frosting in the fridge too, I decided to combine two of my favourite dessert components into these sinfully delicious little treats.
The vanilla cake recipe is very good but be sure to use real butter in the recipe and watch them closely so they don’t over bake. Because they are so small, over baking cupcakes happens very quickly and easily so be sure to get them out of the oven the minute they are fully baked.
If you liked these Raspberry Vanilla Cream Cheese Cupcakes, why not check out our entire section of Cakes, Cupcakes, Pies and Tarts. You’ll find dozens of great baking ideas there.
For the Cupcake Batter
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup undiluted evaporated milk
- For the Raspberry Compote
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 1 ounce water
- For the Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 3 1/2 cups icing sugar powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- a little milk
- To prepare the cupcake batter
- Sift together the flours, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the vanilla extract.
for full recipes please see : www.rockrecipes.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making RASPBERRY VANILLA CREAM CHEESE CUPCAKES recipes above can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your good friends.