The production process is extremely easy, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have written on this web page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Raspberry Rose Chiffon Cake.
As for the recipe, I used the usual chiffon cake recipe that I’ve used all the time. IT fits a 10″ chiffon cake mould. But I recently bought 2 mini chiffon pans, so I decided to use them as well. The mini ones didn’t come out how I expected. Probably gonna try again next time, but for now, it’s this Rose and Raspberry Chiffon cake. Gosh so pink.. It’s usually not so me when it comes to pink stuffs. Not a pink person. 😛
I keep thinking of pastel ballons, scones, flowery china, picnic basket and gossiping girls with this cake. Ha, fits the whole theme I guess Lol.
Raspberry Rose Chiffon cake with Raspberry cream
(fits a 10? chiffon cake pan)
- 140g All purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 6 egg yolks
- 12g dried rose buds, with calyxes remove
- 80ml full cream milk
- 40g raspberry puree
- 4 tbsp Corn oil / Canola oil
- 50g caster sugar
- pinch of salt
- 6 Egg whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 120g Caster Sugar
For raspberry cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup raspberry puree
- a squirt of lemon juice
- 1. Remove calyxes from dried rose buds, blend it in a food processor till it resembles harsh sand (not too fine). Set aside.
- 2. Combine yolks, raspberry puree, rose, and juice, oil, caster sugar and salt with a whisk. Add in flour and baking powder till it forms a smooth batter; lump free.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, whisk egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy. Gradually add in caster sugar while whisking at high speed till medium peak. It should also be glossy.
- 3. Gently fold in beaten egg whites into egg yolk batter until well combined with a whisk. A little TLC needed here.
- 4. Pour batter into a 10? chiffon cake pan. DO NOT GREASE PAN. * Bake in preheated oven at 175 C for 35 minutes or until cooked.
For full instructions please see : thesweetspot.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Raspberry Rose Chiffon Cake dishes above can be helpful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your good friends.