Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain an overview on how to make extremely yummy Raspberry Lemon Cupcakes recipes. The production process is really simple, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Raspberry Lemon Cupcakes. Please follow the instructions well.
For the cupcakes:
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup (200g) caster sugar (superfine granulated sugar)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups (190g) plain flour (all purpose)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda (baking soda)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (120ml) buttermilk
- 1/4 cup + 1tbsp (75ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx 2 lemons)
- zest of 3 lemons
- 2/3 cup (150g) lemon curd
For the lemon raspberry frosting:
- 3/4 cup (170g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 cups (500g) icing sugar (powdered/confectioners)
- 3 tbsp double cream (heavy cream)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup (120g) raspberry preserves
- Preheat the oven to 170C/350F. Line a 12 count muffin tin with paper cases.
- In the bowl of your mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or using a handheld electric mixer) beat the butter and sugar together on medium high speed until pale and smooth, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat to combine.
- Read more instructions HERE
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making Raspberry Lemon Cupcakes recipes over can be helpful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.