The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just need to follow the techniques that we have written on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook Raspberry Cupcakes.
Went a little lighter on the lemon flavor in this version by just adding a bit of zest, and I also added some chopped raspberries into my usual vanilla cupcake batter. I loved seeing berries dotted throughout the cake once they were baked. It added a surprise burst of berry color and flavor, and added even more moisture to an already deliciously moist cake.
For the frosting I just add a bit of raspberry puree to my traditional vanilla buttercream – it gives it a gorgeous pink hue and natural raspberry flavor. A garnish of a single fresh raspberry really sets them off just perfectly.
They really are beautiful, and taste even better than they look – if you can believe it. A wonderful way to celebrate this warm spring weather that is finally gracing us with it’s presence. Have a great weekend, everyone!
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 16 Tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk, at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, roughly chopped
For the frosting:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 cups confectioner’s sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- fresh raspberries, for garnish
- To make the cupcakes, preheat oven to 350. Line 2 cupcake tins with paper liners, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk to combine and set aside.
for full recipes please see: tideandthyme.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Raspberry Cupcakes dishes over can be useful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-10-29 05:41:38.