Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make really tasty RASPBERRY COCONUT BREAKFAST BALLS dishes. The production procedure is very easy, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare RASPBERRY COCONUT BREAKFAST BALLS. Please adhere to the instructions well.
RASPBERRY COCONUT BREAKFAST BALLS – OATS, GROUND ALMONDS, COCONUT AND RASPBERRIES MIXED TOGETHER TO MAKE A GREAT, HAND HELD, BREAKFAST OR SNACK.
These Raspberry Coconut Breakfast Balls were first published on November 2015. Due to reader feedback I have decided to edit the recipe slightly (October 2017). The original recipe involved mixing the ingredients together and forming balls. Now the recipe involves blending the ingredients together to produce a smoother ball. I also added a small handful of raisins to add sweetness.
- 110g 1 cup rolled oats
- 56g 1/2cup almond flour
- 28g 1/3 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 134g 1/2 cup defrosted and crushed frozen raspberries
- 35g 1/4 cup rasins / sultanas
- 28g 1/3 cup Unsweetened desiccated Coconut (FOR ROLLINGa
- Put all the ingredients (apart from the coconut for rolling) into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Read more please visit : www.healthylittlefoodies.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making RASPBERRY COCONUT BREAKFAST BALLS dishes over can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-02-23 13:16:14.