Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on exactly how to make really yummy Raspberry Almond Shortbread Thumbprints dishes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Raspberry Almond Shortbread Thumbprints. Please adhere to the instructions well.
A tender shortbread cookie packed with raspberry jam & topped with a simple almond flavored icing. Not just for the holidays!
For the cookie dough:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
For the glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 teaspoons water, more or less as needed for drizzling consistency
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (add more to taste if desired – I’ve used to up 1 1/2 teaspoons – substitute vanilla if desired)
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the flour, cornstarch and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, granulated sugar and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract. Beat at medium speed until the butter mixture is creamy and light. Scrape down the sides of mixing bowl as needed. Reduce the speed to low and gradually add the flour mixture. Mix until well blended. Cover and refrigerate the dough for 1 hours.
- Get Full Recipe => www.savingdessert.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Raspberry Almond Shortbread Thumbprints dishes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn