Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get an overview on how to make really yummy RASPBERRY ALMOND SHORTBREAD COOKIES dishes. The production process is really easy, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare RASPBERRY ALMOND SHORTBREAD COOKIES. Please follow the instructions well.
I’m not sure why, but when I saw these cookies in Better Homes and Gardens, I wasn’t really inspired at first. I guess in my mind, thumbprint cookies are a bit boring.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup seedless red raspberry jam
sugar for sprinkling
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- In a medium bowl beat butter medium speed for about 30 seconds. Add the the 2/3 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract. Beat until well combined. Beat in as much flour as you can with electric mixer and then using a wooden spoon stir in any remaining flour. Cover and chill for 1 hour or until dough is easy to handle.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Using your thumb, press an indentation into the center of each ball. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon of the jam into each indentation and then sprinkle with sugar. Bake about 10 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool on cookie sheets for 1 minute. Transfer cookies to wire racks to finish cooling.
For full instructions please see : dearcrissy.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making RASPBERRY ALMOND SHORTBREAD COOKIES recipes over can be valuable for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.