The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this web page. The following are the phases of how to cook Ranch Roasted Cauliflower Nachos.
This delicious Ranch Roasted Cauliflower Nachos recipes
- 2 heads cauliflower, stem and leaves discarded, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 fresh ears corn, kernels removed and cobs discarded
- shredded chicken (from one store bought rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce, plus extra for serving
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- add a little crumbled blue cheese if desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss cauliflower florets with 1/2 cup ranch dressing. Mix together parmesan and breadcrumbs. Place coated cauliflower in a large, resealable plastic bag; add breadcrumb mixture. Shake and toss to coat cauliflower completely.
- Place cauliflower in a single layer on large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes. Toss cauliflower, then roast 20 minutes more or until well-browned.
- Top cauliflower with fresh corn kernels and shredded chicken. Drizzle with buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and top with green onions.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Ranch Roasted Cauliflower Nachos dishes above can be helpful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-04 19:06:48.