Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain an overview on how to make really tasty Quick & Easy Crab Rangoon dishes. The production process is very simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Quick & Easy Crab Rangoon. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
Crab Rangoon contains a simple mixture of crab, cream cheese and seasonings wrapped in a wonton wrapper and fried crispy (or baked in the oven)!
This easy recipe is a go to at any Chinese restaurant but it’s also super easy to make at home!
- 5 oz can of crab meat drained (can be substituted with fresh or packaged crab)
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 green onion finely sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 18 won ton wrappers
- Oil for frying
- Preheat 1 inch of oil to 325 degrees over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, gently combine crab meat, cream cheese, green onion, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Lay out 3 wonton wrappers at a time. Place 2 teaspoons of the filling in the centre of each. Dab the edges with water and fold the two opposite corners together to form a triangle. Wet the tips of the triangle and fold inward. Continue until all of your filling is used up.
- Drop the wontons into the hot oil for 2-3 minutes or until brown and crispy. Drain on paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Assemble wontons as above and spray each with cooking spray. Bake 12-14 minutes.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Quick & Easy Crab Rangoon dishes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.tn