The manufacturing process is very simple, you just require to follow the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare Quick & Easy Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry.
This quick and easy chicken cabbage stir-fry is a great weeknight meal. It’s healthy, nutritious, gluten-free, paleo and Whole30 friendly.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (plus a little extra added later)
- 400 g / 0.8 lb chicken breast or thigh meat, sliced into thin strips (bite-size)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper (black is fine too, but white is more Asian in flavour)
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 cups sliced Napa cabbage (1/2 medium cabbage)
- 250 g / 0.5 broccolini or broccoli florets (about 10-12 broccolini stems)
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 3½ tablespoons coconut aminos (or 3 tablespoons Tamari sauce)
- Juice of ½ lime (or 2 tablespoons, lemon juice can also be used)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Heat a tablespoon of coconut oil in a large frying pan or a wok over high heat. Once hot, add the chicken meat and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes each side, then remove to a bowl with all the juices.
- Get Full Recipe => eatdrinkpaleo.com.au
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Quick & Easy Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-04 13:03:39.