Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain an overview on how to make really yummy Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake dishes. The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake. Please comply with the guidelines well.
Mini pumpkin cheesecakes sandwiched between an Oreo cookie. These fun cheesecake cupcakes are the perfect dessert for every fall party!
- 2 – 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 20 Oreos
- Cool Whip
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place 18 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the sour cream, pumpkin, nutmeg, cinnamon, and flour and beat until creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until mixed in.
- Place half of an Oreo, frosting side up, in the bottom of 18 cupcake liners and spoon the batter into the liners.
- Place the other half of an Oreo into the top of the batter, frosting side down. Bake for 24 minutes. Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing and placing on a wire rack to finish cooling. Keep refrigerated.
- Crush the remaining two cookies. Top the cheesecakes with Cool Whip and cookie crumbs.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake recipes over can be valuable for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn