Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on how to make very delicious Protein Rich Flourless Peanut Butter Waffles (Gluten Free, Dairy Free) recipes. The production process is really easy, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare Protein Rich Flourless Peanut Butter Waffles (Gluten Free, Dairy Free). Please comply with the guidelines well.
These Flourless Peanut Butter Waffles are not only easy to make, but also protein rich! All you need are a few healthy ingredients and they turn out light, fluffy, dairy free, and delicious! Freezable for breakfast meal prep or on simple grab and go! Truly one of our favorite waffle recipes!
- 1 c gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4c unsweetened Apple sauce
- 3 tbsp to 1/4 c Naturally More Peanut Butter (with protein)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 c almond or non dairy milk of choice
- Optional honey to sweeten
- Optional Toppings : Melted Peanut butter, maple syrup, berries, banana, or dark chocolate chips
- First place gluten free oats in blender or food processor. Blend until you get a flour, or close to it.
- Next add the rest of your ingredients. Blend until a thick batter is formed. You might need to stop a few times and scrape the sides.
- Once a batter is formed, let it sit in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Heat a waffle iron on medium to high. Add a smidgen of coconut spray or butter.
- Pour half the batter (depending on your size waffle iron) and heat for about 5 minutes or until waffles are brown and fluffy.
- Remove and repeat. This should make two 6-inch waffles (or 8 sections of waffles). See notes for making a bigger batch.
- Plate and top with extra melted peanut butter, fruit, and/or maple syrup.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Protein Rich Flourless Peanut Butter Waffles (Gluten Free, Dairy Free) recipes over can be helpful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your good friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-12-15 21:52:55.