Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on just how to make very delicious POTATO, BROCCOLI & PEPPER JACK EGG CASSEROLE dishes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare POTATO, BROCCOLI & PEPPER JACK EGG CASSEROLE. Please adhere to the instructions well.
Easter is only a week away and in the next few days, I am going to be sharing with you some of my family’s favorite Easter traditions. I thought I would start with Brunch. Our family’s Easter Brunch is something that everyone looks forward to. After celebrating mass on Easter Sunday each year, we gather together at either my house or my mother’s house. My four young children are always very eager to begin looking for hidden eggs filled with little toys or treats while the women of our family get busy cooking in the kitchen.
- 1 (30 oz.) bag Ore-Ida Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes, thawed completely
- 1 (14 oz.) bag broccoli florets, thawed completely
- 1/2 lb. good quality deli ham, chopped small
- 1/2 large red pepper, chopped small
- 1/2 large onion, chopped small
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 cups of shredded Pepper Jack cheese, divided
- 2 cups of shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 12 eggs
- 3/4 cup 2 % fat or higher milk
- 3/4 cups sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute the red pepper, onion and garlic in 2 Tbsp. butter until softened about 5 minutes.
- Set aside.
- visit POTATO, BROCCOLI & PEPPER JACK EGG CASSEROLE http://www.cozycountryliving.com/ for full instructions
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making POTATO, BROCCOLI & PEPPER JACK EGG CASSEROLE recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2018-03-29 05:16:30.