Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on just how to make really yummy Polish Cream Cheese Cookies dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook Polish Cream Cheese Cookies. Please comply with the instructions well.
These little Polish Cream Cheese Cookies or Kolaczki are sooo good! I really could not resist going in for seconds, thirds, fourths….. You get the picture! Yes! I ate an embarrassing amount of cookies!
Mom was feeling a little nostalgic with Christmas quickly approaching and decided to bake up some memories. Grammy and Grampa have been gone for a couple years now and we lost Dad just before Christmas last year.
We miss them dearly and it can be a little difficult this time of year especially. One thing that always makes me feel like they are still with us are when we cook the foods they loved.
I don’t remember Grammy ever making these exact cookies but she certainly made similar ones. She definitely would have loved these Kolaczki though and would be proud that we were Celebrating Our Heritage.
- 1 (8 ounce package) Cream Cheese
- 3 Sticks Unsalted butter ,softend
- 3 Cups All-purpose flour
- 3 (8 ounce jars) Assorted jellys
- 1/2 Cup + more for dusting Confectioner Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with butter until light and fluffy. Add flour, 1 cup at a time, and mix well. Divide dough into quarters. Wrap each quartered dough in plastic and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Roll out dough 1/4 inch thick on a silicone mat or a surface that has been dusted with equal parts confectioners’ and granulated sugars (not flour), Mom just used granulated sugar.
for full recipes please see : www.familytabletreasures.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Polish Cream Cheese Cookies recipes above can be valuable for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-03-20 08:25:26.