The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Polar Bear Cupcakes.
Do you love cupcakes? I really do, especially Polar Bear Cupcakes! Aren’t they so cute? Covered in coconut, chocolate wafer ears, and an M and M nose, these cupcakes are super yummy to eat! I thought that these cupcakes would make a great treat for a birthday party! So fun to make with your kids!
- 8-10 White Cupcakes (I used mini and regular size ones)
- 1 Can Vanilla Frosting
- 24-30 White Chocolate Melting Disk
- 8-10 Blue M&M’s
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 16-20 Candy Eyeballs
- With a piping bag or knife, frost all the cupcakes with the vanilla frosting.
- Sprinkle the shredded coconut all over the frosting and gently pat down.
- Place 2 chocolate disk towards the back for the ears and 2 candy eyes towards the center.
- Then add a dab of frosting to a blue M&M and place it on a chocolate disk, this will be the nose.
- Place the nose on the bottom center of the cupcake.
Read more please visit : mooreorlesscooking.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Polar Bear Cupcakes dishes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-10-25 12:03:05.