Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on exactly how to make very tasty PIZZA SUPREME SLIDERS recipes. The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare PIZZA SUPREME SLIDERS. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
I’ve teamed up with STAR Fine Foods again today, who is always a part of my kitchen! Thanks for supporting the brands that I love and make Belly Full possible.
We’re so immersed in soccer, that I almost forget it’s football season, too. Or maybe that’s mostly because I don’t care about football. But I would argue that football food is some of the easiest, most delicious, and comforting.
These sliders have it going on. Layered with classic pizza supreme toppings, drizzled with a buttery sauce, and baked so it all clings together by the melted gooey cheese. So good! And I’ve decided that I pretty much want to put marinated artichokes on everything now.
- 12 (3-inch) sandwich rolls, split in half
- 1 cup marinara sauce , divided
- 14 ounce jar Cara Mia marinated artichoke hearts , drained and chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper , seeded and diced
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (2.25) sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons STAR extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons STAR balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter , melted
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place bottoms of the rolls in a 9×13 baking dish; spread with half of the marinara sauce. Top with artichoke hearts, bell pepper, pepperoni, olives, and shredded cheese. Spread the remaining marinara sauce on the cut side of each roll top; place on top of each slider.
- Whisk together the grated Parmesan, olive oil, vinegar, butter, garlic, oregano, and red pepper flakes. Drizzle over the sliders.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil; bake for 30 minutes until cheese is melted and sliders are warmed through.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making PIZZA SUPREME SLIDERS dishes over can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2018-02-14 17:11:03.