Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain an overview on how to make really delicious “Pinkie Bars” Sugar Cookie Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting dishes. The production procedure is very easy, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook “Pinkie Bars” Sugar Cookie Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting. Please follow the guidelines well.
I like making cookie bars much more than individual cookies. They take less time and work. You don’t need to be constantly putting in and taking out and cooling off cookies. Then when the bars are done cooling off, you only have to frost one pan. Not 50 individual cookies. This makes my busy life happy!
Can’t think of anything to get your sig fig for Valentine’s Day this year? Have no fear the sweet treat master is here. I’m all for breaking the oven instead of my wallet, so here are some great dessert ideas to show the person you love how much they mean to you. And for all my single ladies out there these work for Galentine’s Day too!
- Pinkies Sugar Cookie Bars:
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1 8 Oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Have a cookie sheet (jelly roll) pan ready. I like to line mine with aluminum foil and spray it with cooking spray so that the bars easily lift out and are easy to cut.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together 1 cup butter softened and sugar until light and creamy. About 2-3 minutes. Beat in the eggs, vanilla, and food coloring until combined.
- Add the flour mixture until a soft dough forms. Press into the bottom of the cookie sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes until the edges start to pull away from the sides and a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean. Allow to completely cool before frosting.
- To make the cream cheese frosting, beat together the cream cheese and butter. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat together until smooth. Frost the top of the bars and sprinkle with your favorite sprinkles. Enjoy!
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making “Pinkie Bars” Sugar Cookie Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting recipes over can be useful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.