Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make very tasty Pineapple Salsa Recipe dishes. The manufacturing process is very simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Pineapple Salsa Recipe. Please comply with the guidelines well.
This pineapple salsa recipe has a delicious combination of sweet and spicy. It can be served with grilled chicken or fish or as an appetizer with chips.
- Whole pineapple (to use as the bowl)
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup diced bell peppers (any combination of red, orange, yellow or green peppers)
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 4 tbsp lime juice (about 2 limes or use bottled lime juice)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Optional: 1 tbsp diced jalapenos
- To make the pineapple bowl, cut about 1/3 of the pineapple off, leaving the stem attached to the larger piece of the pineapple. Make a cut around the outer edge of the pineapple fruit and make cuts across the middle too. Use a metal spoon to loosen and scoop out the pineapple chunks. Pour the extra juice out of the pineapple bowl so that it is empty.
- Dice enough of the pineapple chunks to make one cup of diced pineapple to be used for the salsa and save the rest for another use.
- In a small bowl, mix together diced pineapple, diced tomatoes, diced peppers, minced onions, chopped cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer the salsa to the pineapple bowl for serving.
- Store in the fridge.
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Pineapple Salsa Recipe dishes above can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-10-19 19:48:16.