Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on how to make very tasty PINEAPPLE CAKE RECIPE recipes. The production process is really simple, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare PINEAPPLE CAKE RECIPE. Please comply with the guidelines well.
Our favorite Pineapple & Cream filling recipe has been hiding out in our Recipes section for years, but we’ve never had a post or photos to really highlight how fantastic this cake really is!
My husband, who is a HUGE fan of all things pineapple, was so overjoyed last week when I came home from Mom’s with this deliciousness that he danced around the kitchen with his slice. If a cake makes you dance, you know it’s a keeper.
I often think of my fruity cakes as summertime desserts, but I’ve never been one to turn down a delicious pineapple cake in the middle of winter either! If you and your people love pineapple, this is sure to become a treasured family favorite.
The recipe is actually very simple. One of the key players in this Pineapple Cake is our delicious homemade Yellow Cake recipe. I love this moist yellow cake as it tastes amazing with SO many fillings and frostings.
- 1 1/2 sticks (169g) unsalted butter,softened
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup (242g) milk
- 2 teaspoons (8g) vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons (18g) vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups (285g) cake flour….*if you do not have cake flour see note below
- 1 Tablespoon (12g) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (6g) salt
- **No Cake Flour? Here is a substitution: For each cup of flour in the recipe, remove 2 Tablespoons flour and replace with 2 Tablespoons cornstarch. This recipe has 2 1/2 cups flour, measure out the flour, remove 5 Tablespoons and replace with 5 Tablespoons cornstarch, whisk to blend.
FOR THE PINEAPPLE & CREAM FILLING:
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups heavy cream or whipping cream (not a whipped topping such as Cool Whip)
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can crushed pineapple, DRAINED. If you want to add pineapple to the top of the cake, reserve 1/3 cup
FOR THE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
- 2 sticks (1 cup) (226 g) unsalted butter, let it sit out approximately 10 minutes. It should feel very cool to the touch.
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese (total weight 452g) I use full fat cream cheese. Using reduced fat or the spreadable cream cheese will cause the frosting to be too soft. Soften very slightly.
- 2 teaspoons (8 g) vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (2g) optional – it will cut the sweetness, popcorn salt is best to use because it is fine and dissolves faster
- 6 to 6 1/2 cups (690g to 747g) powdered sugar
FOR THE YELLOW CAKE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Grease and flour three 8×2 inch pans — can also be baked in two 8 inch pans
- In a medium size bowl add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk at least 30 seconds to blend. Set aside
- In another bowl add the milk, vanilla and vegetable oil. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your mixer beat the softened butter until smooth. Gradually add the sugar and mix on medium speed 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until the yellow of the yolk disappears
- Add the flour mixture and the milk mixture alternately. Begin and end with the dry ingredients (3 additions of dry and 2 of wet). Mix just until combined, do not mix above medium speed or over mix.
for full instruction please see : www.mycakeschool.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making PINEAPPLE CAKE RECIPE dishes over can be helpful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your pals.