The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed French Bread Recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Thinly slice up the onions and peppers, set aside
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add carne asada, thinly sliced beef, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and a can of Ro*TEL.
- Cook until meat is fully browned, and starting to get tender (10 minutes or so)
- Remove from heat, and put meat into a bowl
- Add the peppers and onions to the pan
- Take your meat mixture, and drain the liquid off into the skillet with the onions and peppers. Cook for 10 minutes until peppers and onions are tender and fragrant
- Cut your French Bread down the sides, and pull the top off, scoop out some of the bread to make a space.
- Lay half your cheese slices down the center of the bread
- Spoon in your meat mixture
- Spoon in your peppers and onions mixture
- Top with the remaining cheese, and put the bread strip back on top
- Wrap in foil and bake at 350 for 20 minutes
- Remove from foil, slice, serve, and enjoy!
Original recipe visit: Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed French Bread @ eazypeazymealz.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed French Bread Recipe recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-12-15 04:01:43.