The production process is very easy, you simply require to follow the methods that we have composed on this web page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Philly Cheesesteak Panini.
I’m adding it to my food bucket list though which only seems to be growing daily. Someday you’ll be mine beignets…Chicago pizza…true blue Philly cheesesteaks…
So back to these cheesesteaks. People tend to be…spirited when it comes to discussing the *best* cheesesteak, so please accept this Philly cheesesteak panini recipe as my preferred “inspired-by” variation of the classic. For one I’m using slices of a wide loaf of bread and not a hoagie roll. And then there’s the meat. You hear a lot about cheesesteaks being made with ribeye, but if I’m going to spending the $$$ for ribeyes, I’d like for them to be perfectly and simply prepared on the grill, please. So chuck roast was my chosen alternative as it’s less expensive, easily found in my local grocery store, and still has a good amount of fat marbled throughout the meat to provide flavor.
Some varieties of Philly cheesesteaks include peppers and/or mushrooms, but I stuck with only caramelized onions. Brian isn’t a mushroom fan (I’m working on it), I’m not the biggest pepper fan (Brian’s working on it), but we are both head over heels for caramelized onions so they were a no-brainer. By all means sauté them up too if you’d like to add them to the mix!
- 1 lb. chuck roast, sliced thin
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Butter for cooking panini
- 6 slices of wide bread
- 6 slices of provolone cheese (your preference)
- Cut chuck roast into slices about 1/8″ thick (see note). Thinly slice onion.
- Add about 1 tsp of olive oil in a skillet and heat to medium-high heat. Add sliced onions and let cook for several minutes until they start to brown and caramelize. This took about five minutes for me. Once caramelized, remove onions from skillet to a plate or bowl and set aside.
- Add another 1 tsp of olive oil to skillet and add the thinly-sliced meat. Season meat while it’s cooking with 3/4 tsp salt. The meat will only take about 2-3 minutes to cook per side (since it’s sliced so thin). Flip meat to ensure both sides are cooked evenly and it’s no longer pink.
for full recipes please see : www.mysequinedlife.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Philly Cheesesteak Panini recipes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your friends.