The production procedure is really easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare PERFECT SNICKERDOODLES.
I always hate calling something “the best” or “perfect”…because WITHOUT FAIL there will be someone out there who indeed, does NOT think they are perfect. Or the best. I get it.
AND attaching “Perfect” or “The Best” to a cookie like the Snickerdoodle is entering into pretty dangerous territory…Everyone makes Snickerdoodles…and everyone thinks their snickerdoodle recipe is the best. Add in the probability that their recipe is most likely their Grammies, my claims to have the best recipe are fightin’ words.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg, plus 1 yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 3/4 cup flour
Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar together on medium speed until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Add in the egg, the yolk, vanilla, baking soda, cream of tartar, salt, and cinnamon and mix for 1 minute, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn mixer to low and add in flour, mixing until just combined.
- In a separate small bowl make your Cinnamon Sugar by mixing together cinnamon and sugar, stirring until evenly combined.
- Using a medium (2- tablespoon) cookie scoop portion out the dough and roll into a ball. Then roll each cookie dough ball into the cinnamon sugar mixture until coated.
For full instructions please see : cookiesandcups.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making PERFECT SNICKERDOODLES recipes over can be helpful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.